Have Equipment To Haul? This Trailer Is Perfect for You
Whether you are a landscaper, farmer, builder, excavator or any other professional who uses heavy equipment, you need the right trailer to help you move your gear. People often come to our team at McFarlane Trailer Sales & Service to help them find trailers. When someone has something heavy to haul, we recommend the K-Trail 25’ + 5’ Heavy-Duty Gooseneck Equipment Trailer.
Features of the K-Trail Equipment Trailer
This trailer features a huge 25-foot deck with an additional 5 feet on the back thanks to the fold-flat ramps. With the strong gooseneck-style hitch, this trailer can handle any load you throw at it. The floor is hemlock decking, which is very durable and able to handle vehicle tires and tracks. The trailer rests on two 12,000-pound axles allowing a full 22,500-pound payload capacity. It is designed so that the low-profile deck sits 34 inches above the road, making loading and unloading easier. All the metal components are made from galvanized steel. There is a 54-inch chain rack and road-side winch track. The gooseneck is made with 12-inch I-beam aluminum and includes a mount for a spare tire.
Overall, this is a tough trailer that can handle a lot of abuse. With its large size, dually axles and Hutch suspension system, this is the right choice for anyone who wants to take on serious cargo.
Advantages of This Trailer
The K-Trail Gooseneck Equipment Trailer continues to be one of our most popular models. It offers great benefits for anyone who needs to move heavy equipment:
- Galvanized Steel: The metal components are made from galvanized steel. This material choice gives the trailer all the strength of steel without its greatest drawback: rusting. The galvanizing protects the trailer from the elements so you can keep moving your cargo no matter what.
- Canadian-Made: Many of our customers love that K-Trail is building these trailers right here in Canada. Getting to support our nation’s business is always a good deal.
- Superior Towing Capacity: The gooseneck design lets users take on heavier loads than would be possible with bumper pull trailers. Additionally, the strong I-beam construction, double axles and heavy-duty deck mean that this trailer can take any cargo you need it to.
- Large Cargo Surface: The deck is a full 25 feet long and can be made up to 102 inches wide. With the additional 5-foot dovetail with fold-flat ramps, there is plenty of room to fit any heavy equipment you may need to haul.
- Customization Options: We can customize your trailer to suit your specific needs. If you need different ramps, altered decking or other customizations, we are happy to help make you happy. Just talk with our team about your needs.
This trailer is popular with excavating companies, landscapers, farmers, construction teams and anyone else who needs to carry large grosses on trailers. It can handle anything from a bulldozer to heavy bales of hay.
For many larger pieces of equipment, the gooseneck design is a must-have. Bumper-pull hitches are simply incapable of standing up to the strains of larger loads such as shunt trucks or road-paving equipment.
Using this trailer requires a large truck and an appropriate mounting point. The McFarlane Trailer Sales & Service team will be happy to help you make sure you have everything you need to carry your heavy equipment.
At McFarlane Trailer Sales & Service, we specialize in helping customers like you find the right trailers for their needs. Whether you need a small utility trailer or a large heavy-duty one like this K-Trail, we can help you find the right fit. Explore our full selection of trailers for sale to see if we have something that is just right for you. Contact us to learn more about our available options.